Since 1989, our goal has remained the same:
Provide the highest level customer service through direct communication with our customers honestly and with integrity while providing substantial savings. Whether you’re a small start-up business or a national corporation with thousands of employees, Capital can satisfy all your office needs. From copy paper and post-it notes to inks and toners to janitorial and breakroom supplies to an entire suite of furniture, we're there every step of the way.
Capital truly appreciates our customers: you are not just a number or login. We are a personalized, dedicated client service team. Whether in-person or on the phone we are live people with direct extensions and real last names available in seconds. We are there when you need us. Every account has a dedicated personal account representative and you will have all of his or her direct contact information. Your call will never be rerouted to another location; you will never be on hold for more than one minute. Place your order online, by phone, e-mail, or fax. We tailor our services to your needs.
And, as we have grown over the past 20 plus years we have found that we are consistently able to provide our customers substantial savings compared to the national chains. We keep our overhead low, we keep our prices low, and we keep our customers happy. If you ever find a better price from one of our competitors' simply give us a call, and we will beat that price, guaranteed!
Southeastern U.S. largest independent supplier of business products and growing: serving businesses, governments, colleges, schools and industries for over 20 years.
The company offers over 75,000 products from more than 600 manufacturers.
• At Capital Office Products we leverage the buying power of independent suppliers from all across the nation.
• Our combined buying power exceeds $4B annually.
• Our very low operating cost allows Capital to pass huge saving to our customers, everyday!
• We are not publicly traded, so the only people we have to answer to is you.
• Capital has no large corporate office to fund, so we pass the savings on to our customers.
• We shop the competition daily to ensure everyday savings to you.
• Ask one of our business consultants for a free price comparison.